Good day

Less than one minute read time.

Being a part of the Mac Family i feel like i am perfectly normal and incredibly lucky. Our moods go up and down with the drugs as we are all going through the same thing and yet our experience is unique to us. why am i lucky i hear you ask, well i have had some great advice and realised that feeling down can be turned on it's head quicker than scoffing a box of chocs by going on line and getting tips, hints and best of all support!

So thank you Mac Family for making today a better day.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Helen,

I'm glad you too find this is a great way to find support and be able to vent your feelings and worries. My daughter said the same today-' i hate cancer and i hate how its so cruel' it made me stop and think. Sometimes i forget the impact on her and i'm sure it's the same for your mum.

I couldn't agree more that it's important to have positive thoughts when things get on top of us-

I was food shopping today when i saw a friend who i hadn't seen in a while, the strong hug she gave me felt just as good as the 1st time i realised that there are so many positive people who were going to be able to understand exactly how i feel.

Its so important that you too find positive thoughts to get you through the tough times.

here's to good days!

hugs

Kerry x