FOXILADY's blog

• Just another quick word lol

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    For those of you who decide to post jokes, don't do what I did which is a faster route but can cause a problem. I posted 2 jokes via the general post a blog button adn then ticked Jokes, not realising nor seeing that the box for public ticked itself at the same time and I should have unticked this. Just a thought!
  • DEFENDING OTHERS AND MYSELF

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I would like to apologise if I offended anyone during the debacle on this site. Initially I was attempting to defend 2 people whom I know did not intend to cause offence, then I found myself caught up trying to defend 2 jokes which I erroneously posted on general blogs. I apologised for this at the time. I have always tried to be helpful on this site and have considered humour a great asset in the war against cancer…

• IMPRESSING THE SEXES LOL

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    How To Impress A Woman: * Wine her, * Dine her, * Call her, * Hug her, * Support her, * Hold her, * Surprise her, * Compliment her, * Smile at her, * Listen to her, * Laugh with her, * Cry with her, * Romance her, * Encourage her, * Believe in her, * Pray with her, * Pray for her, * Cuddle with her, * Shop…
  • SWEETHEARTS

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    An elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighbourhood after they retired. Holding hands they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they'd shared, where Andy had carved "I love you, Sally." On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armoured car, practically…
  • SPORTS CAR

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend she was thrilled at the speed, `If I do 200 mph will you take off your clothes`` he asked, ``yes`` said his adventurous girlfriend, and he gets up to 200, she peels off her clothes. Unable to keep his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped over, the naked girl was thrown clear, but he was jammed beneath the steering wheel. ``Go and…