I Am A Heartless Bitch

Less than one minute read time.

I was so dreading today and have just hurt my Mam and I don't know what to do about it.

Just walked Rocky down to hers and she wants to go to the cemetery because today is the 34th anniversary of my Dad leaving us.  The thing is I just don't feel able to handle it because of Gordy.

I feel so selfish and heartless.

I HATE MYSELF!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Chrissie, glad you made it to the cemetry. You are not a bad person at all, we all find difficulty in different things in life.

As for funeral songs, I've always said I want mine to be 'Born to be Alive'. I think that would give everyone a bit of a shock lol.

Best wishes, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Chrissie,

Ive decided if I get Buried I will have on my headstone. " I told you I wasnt feeling well"

P.S. Im getting Cremated.

Take care and be safe we have a long way to go yet. Love Jackie.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Manders,

I odn't think you were being heartless, we all handle things differently and I'm sure that deep down, your mum would have understood. If I get cremated, I want 'Firestarter' by the Prodigy played. We played Monty Python's 'Always look on the bright side of life' and the theme tune to match of the day at my dad's service, a few people looked surprised but it made me and my brother giggle. We also had Dire Straits 'Brothers in Arms' which unfortunately now means I have to leave a place if it comes on. You'd be surprised how often that song crops up in various places.

Hope you're doing ok and Gordy is well,

Love Vikki