Dignity Pants and other misnomers

• Smelling the Roses

I was at the gym a week or so back and a couple of other old blokes were bemoaning various wrongs. One of them asked me if I complained about everything too? It may be a right or expectation to become more reactionary as we get older, and I don&rsquo...
  • Rollin' Like Thunder...

It’s been nearly a year since I was last up writing before dawn; way back in a different epoch, ‘The Waiting Game’ described a sleepless night and seeing in the very early June dawn on Minehead seafront. Twenty plus entries and 11 m...
  • In Dawn’s Cold Light

I am a morning person, at least I am now that I am a bit older and my hell raising youth* is becoming a distant memory. I love the early morning, especially at this time of year and I have sat in the garden today as a chunk of moon was gently replace...
  • DEVASTATED!

Apologies Not my usual tone of post at all. My trip to London next week has now been cancelled and surgery kicked into an unknown future date by a ridiculous oversight by the London team. Way back last summer, as part of the investigations into the l...
  • But it’s not like that on the TV when it’s cool for cats

Life is getting a little hardcore out here on Exmoor. In ‘Chop, Chop’ I described the massive Total Pelvic Extermination surgery that I am being lined up for. Now, one month after the initial video consultation with the surgeon, I am gett...