The next few days

1 minute read time.

Hi all - time for the next installment of the waiting game.

Worked at home today - able to do quite a bit considering. Had a day of training yesterday which was great as I spent the day focusing on something else.

Wow I am becoming a domestic goddess - what do you do when you need to take mind off the 'what ifs...'. Change beds; tidy up, clean house; sort out washing; make yogurt; shop online - oops that should not sneak in there!

I have two more days before I go to see the nice man at the hospital who will either say - ah DB don't worry it is your age - we'll whip it all out and then you will be happy as a sand boy - what is a sand boy? Or he will say ah we need to do more tests as we can't be sure whether it is or it isn't. Then I shall play the waiting game again. Or he will say - well looks like it is - and at least i will know i suppose and continue to play the waiting game.

Thanks to everyone on here who is making this journey much easier to bear - never thought I would still be 'sane' (poetic license) after being told a couple of weeks ago about the possibility. I am still able to amile thanks to you lovely people. xx

Anonymous