Daddy's Little Princess

• Twinkle

FormerMember
    FormerMember

03 March 2012

We still haven't got round to naming his star.  How ever will he manage to find his way to Rendezvous 2200 if we haven't given it the official name yet?!?!!  Rendezvous 2200 officially named on 03/04/2012 - everyone told to watch out for shooting stars in the sky at night, daddy is en route.  I thought nothing of it.  A nice sentiment but shooting stars don't happen.

04 March 2012

Meteor Witnessed…

• The Day The Earth Stood Still

FormerMember
    FormerMember

02 March 2012

I held his hand.  I kissed his hand.  I begged him not to leave me.  I told him I needed him.  But more importantly I told him I loved him.

He is my hero.  He is the Guide and the Weight of My World.  He is my everything.  And I am his mini-me.

I held his hand.  He took his final breath.  Or at least we thought he did.  He is stubborn.  He is brave.  He is courageous.  He is the most amazing man that I will ever know…

• Doctor Doctor

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So, today I went to see my doctor for a check up.  She has been the most amazing doctor I have ever known this past year, and thank goodness I have her. I have a very good relationship with my doctor, I can talk to her about anything; her door is always open to me, she is always on the other end of the phone if I need her, she's even round at the house every few days checking on my dad now.  If she wasn't my doctor…

• Happy?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Is it ok to feel happy?  Is it ok to feel excited?  Maybe its just a high from all the jelly babies.

I woke up with that same Monday morning feeling, is the weekend really over again already?  Just another day at work.  I enjoy my job, I enjoy my friends... and most importantly its a distraction.  They say a smile is contagious.  Katie smiles like a cheshire cat all day long so its difficult not to be happy around her.  Today…

• Moonface & The Slippery Slip

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My dad is sleeping a lot at the moment.

I read him a few chapters of The Magic Faraway Tree a few nights ago, the story he read to me and my brother night after night when we were young.  It meant so much to me.  But it was the ultimate bedtime story, knocked him out for days!  I didn't see him awake for 2 days after that.  You would think I would have learnt my lesson... but when I finally got some time with him last…