june 2010

1 minute read time.

Hi hun, been watching the world cup for you...must keep in touch for the boys so that I can talk to them about it. That was always your pleasure. I am so upset today again. I try so hard tokeep a brave face for everyone. I miss you so damn much. I miss your strong arms around me. I miss you saying that you love me. I cant see the keys on here to type for crying..hope you are ahppy if you are any where...I have such a huge pain in my heart for you that I sometimes cant bear it. I wonder if I can carry on some days. then i have an ok day and feel so bad about that too. I love you so much. How can i be strong for our kids when I feel so utterly helpless. without you. I am going out when I can to try and get on, I still have to come back to our bed on my own...missing you. I wish Christopher was better. I am so fed up of his behaviour, the dr cant do much more. I think he misses you too but wont tell me. I will get on with life,,,dont have a choice but could just so easily go to sleep and never wake up..that would be so easy. Life is hard but I will get by. good night darling, sleep tight. wish I could see you in the morning.........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Coralh,

You seem to be having a hard time coming to terms with the death of your Husband.Its not easy when someone you Love very much dies. It leaves such a big hole in your life and thats not easy to handle.

The Past is in the past and you now have to try and be there for your Family. The road is long and Hard and pain of the heart takes a long time to heal. But

Life must go on its what your Husband would want you to do for your sake and your healths sake. I wish you all the strength you will need for the future.

Take care and be safe.My Sympathy. Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

almost a year on and so much has changed. I know you are not there, John. I cannot feel you anymore. I do miss you like crazy...it still hurts so much, but, I have become so good at just getting by. I actually laughed on Friday...really laughed from my heart. It shook me. I love you so much, even now. How can I possibly be moving on? I am crying now, for you, and for me. I really, really would love to have you cuddle me but know it is not going to happen. I go out with two friends everyweekend now. Not for anything other than not to be in the house on my own. I am changing, learning to cope with life without you. I wish I could take you with me but think that you are being left behind. I will never ever forget you my darling, darling husband but i need to be able to stop hurting. I am so exhausted from being in pain. it tires me out to pretend all of the time. Please forgive me. Please understand. xxxxx