OK - not the sharpest Knife in the box but !!

1 minute read time.

Feeling really sorry for my self and totally confused

signed in tonight and joined in the chat  felt so great - off to meet so many new friends I have made on here in the last few weeks and have a chat !

Bit busy on there so someone suggested a few of us take it next door to the just for fun room and leave room for the new commers who might be over whelming  by the light hearted attitude of some of us - no problem.

Ok got a couple of confesions to make - can have a inappropriate sense of humour - but have tried to modify my approach.

Second confession ? I try to speak from the heart  when it is needed - I have 3 special friends on here who are still new members and are only confident so far in talking to me in whisper chat - not yet ready to join in general chat - not a boast  just a fact.

So we are now in the just for fun room - I make a few comments and a couple of members feel offended -  think it relates to asking someone from wales if they wanted to hear any jokes about sheep ?? suddenly find I am the villan.

Not in favour of splitting the rooms - but accept the need for it on occasions - go to the just for fun room - suddenly told how insensitive  and racist I am !!

Not a threat - but thinking of leaving the site - would rather go and come to terms with My Cancer myself than cause hurt and suffering to others - just I cannot understand how I can  be so misunderstood so often - has to be down to me

John xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey

Dont leave john! People have different sences of humor and thats just that. Just put it down to a bad night and come on again. Also the problem with the internet is that its just words and no facial expressions etc. Don't worry about it - it will happen to everyone from time to time.

Loads of hugs

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

sheep? now that caught my interest! ;-)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ok Guys - No more posts please - very moved by comments - course I won't be leaving - I need this site so much more than it needs me.

To quote the worst nag on chat (xx)

No point cutting off my nose to spite my face !!

Thanks once again xx - but no more posts !!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi John

We have a Jokes Group as some people got quite upset about posting jokes on our bloggs.  I must admit I haven't been onto it in a while as I've been having a break from the site.  Just looked and there as been nothing posted on it since May.  Why not start posting on there. There is also a few of us share jokes via email, some of them I may add are not fit for consumption on this site and would see us hung drawn & quartered.

Shelley

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi John Remember you can please most people most of the time, but you can't please everyone all of the time. I'm sure the vast majority of people want you to stay giving the rest of us the benefit of your wise words and experience. Personally, the site's sense of humour has kept me going on several occasions - carry on everyone! Val X