OK - not the sharpest Knife in the box but !!

1 minute read time.

Feeling really sorry for my self and totally confused

signed in tonight and joined in the chat  felt so great - off to meet so many new friends I have made on here in the last few weeks and have a chat !

Bit busy on there so someone suggested a few of us take it next door to the just for fun room and leave room for the new commers who might be over whelming  by the light hearted attitude of some of us - no problem.

Ok got a couple of confesions to make - can have a inappropriate sense of humour - but have tried to modify my approach.

Second confession ? I try to speak from the heart  when it is needed - I have 3 special friends on here who are still new members and are only confident so far in talking to me in whisper chat - not yet ready to join in general chat - not a boast  just a fact.

So we are now in the just for fun room - I make a few comments and a couple of members feel offended -  think it relates to asking someone from wales if they wanted to hear any jokes about sheep ?? suddenly find I am the villan.

Not in favour of splitting the rooms - but accept the need for it on occasions - go to the just for fun room - suddenly told how insensitive  and racist I am !!

Not a threat - but thinking of leaving the site - would rather go and come to terms with My Cancer myself than cause hurt and suffering to others - just I cannot understand how I can  be so misunderstood so often - has to be down to me

John xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just for fun room..........Jokes, at least you asked John!

Stay on site John,wee all need a wee laugh now and again, big hugs,  Alison.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

NOOOOOO!   DON'T GO!

Chat just wouldn't be the same without you.  I LOVE your sense of humour and you've made me smile on many an occasion when I've been feeling down.  

As I've said before, you're a real tonic john.

x x x x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi John, i dont go into the chat room i cant keep up with all the talking at once.I live in  Wales and yes there are loads and loads of sheep ,cant see why any one would be affended about a sheep joke, i would love to hear it we all need to have a laugh sometimes.

Hugs Lucylee. xxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

stay with it JohnOc you were the first person to greet me when I joined, it meant a lot to me.

Keith