WAASSUP

1 minute read time.

Hi peeps!

I am still in hospicle (since 22nd mar) but have made a sudden improvement. Yesterday my belly was better and i had my first food....jelly and a fortisip, and was not sick and so picc line was put on hold.

Today i have ate proper food and not bin sick and new stoma is working, they are amazed and are now saying about going home before weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so nice to be able to tell you this free from tubes, no ng (tube up nose, horrible), no catheter, no wound drain and just 1 cannular left in 4 emergency and so no longer attached to noisy flashy boxes on hat stands.

New stoma not nice, skin area around is badly damaged this was due to infections, and so will take some sorting out but stoma nurse said don't worry. I also have a nice long line of staples that any punk rocker would die for, hang on, bad choice of words.

I cannot see me trying for reversal again, i know it is early days yet but i was lower than snakes belly for a long time and can't face that risk again. I am still glad I went for it, but it seems my die may be cast.

visiting time now, so bye for now.

TIGHT LINES

TIM xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

YOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO HIYA TIM, How absolutely, brilliantly, lovely it is to hear from you and in the land of the living as they say phew!!!!!!!

Now Tim, I know I said that I would feel a bit lonely being the only baggy round here, but you honestly didn't have to go to those lengths to keep me company!!???? 

I empathise with those horrid NG tubes and as for sickie, sickie! it's just no joke.  That BIBS (bone idle bowel syndrome) has plagued you good style.  So glad it's behaving itself now and you are on the up and up and up.  Hooooooooooooome to Wendy and the girls.

Huge, great big, tiggerific (though not too bouncy) hugs to our dear Tim, and plenty left over for Wendy and your girls.

Much love and take care my friend

Jan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Tim....welcome back....you certainly had a lot of us very worried.....and yay for proper food...does that mean easter eggs at the weekend or do we have to still save some for you for a while?   And not having a reversal is not the end of the world...you are still here, that's what's important xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for your message. Glad that you are back with us, and more importantly with Wendy and your girls. Have a lovely Easter, and I'm sure your girls will help you eat the eggs :-)

Hugs for all the family....because they are probably in need of as many as you. I expect the girls will not want to let you out of their sight for a while.

Love

xxxxx