Charity Ball for Loons

Less than one minute read time.

The Charity Ball is on.

I must confess to having had nothing to do with the organisation of the ball thus far, it is all being done by a friend of mine (who had testicular cancer) and his wife, but they asked if I would like to have a charity supported at the event. So today I have found out the details (it's not cheap but then it is for charity.)

Sat 11th February. It will support two charities Orchid (cancer in Men) and Macmillan.

Grange Hotel Winterbourne (Ramada have just sold it!)  Will this link work below???? http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=15770&brandInfo=RA

Tickets £35 each. Special room rate of £70 and you can check in early and have free use of the leisure facilities (indoor pool and other stuff). The aim is to sell tables of 10.

This hotel is not in the centre of Bristol (I thought it would be same hotel as last time I went) but the centre of Bristol is about 7 miles away. Train station close by and not far from the motorway.

Tight Lines

Tim

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

A ball, woooo, a ball! There's not enough occasions in life to get glammed up, swank about hotels and drink copious amounts. I can't find warped on the new site, if anyone can give me a clue where the ruddy heck it's gone that'd be marvellous...

Love Vikki x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm in!

Stinker - we are ALL quite ordinary really :)) And we can remind each other what our real names are and have names on the table to sit behind to remind ourselves what our own names are lol!

Right, I'd better go find fairy godmother to rustle up some frocks (although if the men insist we'll et them wear suits ;) )

xxxxx