disappointed

Less than one minute read time.

have been flitting in and out of the chat room and cannot believe some of the rubbish in there! I thought it would be a good place to get some support from like-minded sufferers but I guess I must be wrong in that assumption! Obviously I don't fit into the group so guess I will have to find some support from somewhere else! Sorry if that sounds very negative but I could have done with some boosting up tonight. Hey ho. onward and upward.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have found the chat room a great support, one of the things I like is I can join in when I want, get support when I want, and also sit back and watch when and want and everyone support whichever.  If you need support or have questions make sure you tell people, often the silly chat you come into is as a result of someone needing support getting it and then being light hearted about things.

Give it a chance and join in even if the conversation might seem rubbish it might just give you a smile. :)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Daisy...you are allowed to say whatever you like on a scan day xxxx I'm saddened to hear that the results weren't quite what you had expected and I'm sending you lots of love.  I feel sad that we missed you in the chat room too and it's woken me up to thinking about newer people - I was a newbie in July and I know what it's like.

If someone comes into the room needing help, the room just stops (I've seen this a few times) and the whole tone of the room changes immediately, so that the person is offered help.  In between helping, the chat sometimes goes a bit random. 

I'm OK because I've got the voice of a fog-horn. If I need support, I just yell.  The best thing to do, I've found, is say hello and say that you are having a bad day.....this way, people will notice and will stop what they are doing to support you. 

It can be hard when you are in pm with someone too, to keep an eye on the room and try not to ignore someone who needs help.

Hurry up and come back!!!!

Lots of love to you xxxxxx