disappointed

Less than one minute read time.

have been flitting in and out of the chat room and cannot believe some of the rubbish in there! I thought it would be a good place to get some support from like-minded sufferers but I guess I must be wrong in that assumption! Obviously I don't fit into the group so guess I will have to find some support from somewhere else! Sorry if that sounds very negative but I could have done with some boosting up tonight. Hey ho. onward and upward.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Some people get angry, and thats expected, for me this was and IS the best support 24/7.

This room has gave me hope when I could not find any.

God bless you all.

Joe.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

everyone's been ace to me. everyone, everywhere has ups and downs. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi from one Daisy to another 

I understand your frustration but as the others have said if you say that you are low or need some help people do stop any light-hearted conversations and there is support - i can personally vouch for this.

Please do not be put off - there is also private chat where i have had some supportive conversations.

daisy BUN

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

All - I am really sorry that I sounded off last night. Please accept my apologies. I went for my scan results last night which were not great so I was down. Thank you all for your comments and I will check back in tonight and be more assertive in pushing in! Do you think they will all forgive me?????Daisydot x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Of course they will - you are allowed three stomps lol - kidding - Just get in there  xx