Getting ready for the Cheshire Walk 2012

Less than one minute read time.

Hiya,

This is Jonah (of Jonah and James) and here is my first every blog post on the Online Community!

So I've been working at Macmillan for nearly two years now. I'm the Website Editor for the fundraising section of the Macmillan website: www.macmillan.org.uk/fundraising

James and I have been working together for 11 months and we're really excited about this fundraising event at the Cheshire Walk 2012. If you want to join us at the walk, we've love to have you along. You can sign up for it on our website.

We've got our training underway already. We work on the 14th floor of our office building so we've been taking the stairs to get to work everyday (video proof of this is to come!)

If you want to see a video of my last fundraising trip (from the summer of 2011) you can take a look on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pWGtAso3Og

That's all for now. Keep your eyes fixed here for updates on our training and preparation for the fundraiser of the year!

Bye for now,

Jonah

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jonah,

Keep up the training and look forward to seeing the video proof of taking the stairs every day! By the time you and James reach the 14th floor, you must both feel exhausted, but hopefully envigorated too!

All the best for your Cheshire Walk and I hope you and James have a great time and raise lots of money too.

Rose

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jonah,

My knees are aching and complaining at the thought of 14 flights of stairs, perhaps you should climb to Everest Base camp instead.

The Cheshire walk looks very rewarding and I hope it's the 10 mile version you are doing? After all the girls who did the Race for Life in Cardiff did 3.4 miles!

Keep up the good work,

Colin