Mair ups n doons.............

1 minute read time.

Just so pissed off at moment. Getting referred to Orthopaedic re my left arm and shoulder as its getting worse despite physio; movements were getting better, but there seems to be a block somewhere as when we try to push a bit more it freezes up. Doctor has put me on Tramadol again and put me on Citalopram.

Yip hubby scared he will hurt me as he jumps, leg twitches etc so he sleeping in other room or on the sofa at moment, still does not come near me even when awake, tried so many times with him and explained how I feel, now he just feck off!!!! Mickey gets all his affection more than I do and thats up front. But we went to a friends'  25th wedding anniversary on Saturday past and at least I got a slow dance with him.

Eldest daughter just had letter to confirm she has the missing code in the BRAC2 Gene, so I am trying to keep her going also, youngest is going to get blood test next month on the 7th. So worried for her also.

I have not lost anymore weight, but sticking at only 46kg, dietician/nutritionist says she can help me get up to 52 before my next operation by getting in the smoothies again due to another mouth ulcer on my bottom gum. I have lost my bite and can't chew much so yip fecking pissed of at that as just getting my appetite back, taste buds back and was starting to eat a bit better, even swallowing was a bit better. Huh?

Friday 10th June: Been a very sleepy day today re pain keeping me awake through the night. Found a tens machine and put it to use on shoulder, hope it helps ease pain. When woke up in afternoon, post had brought some good news. D.L.A. has been awarded!!!! Well Well Well, want to rub the letter in the face of that Welfare Officer who told me last year it was a waste of my time and I would not get it at all and actually made me feel as if I was irrelevant as he gave me the brush off.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Donna sorry you're feeling so rough.  Thanks for your Happy Birthday message last weekend, I loved the cake!!  I'm also sorry to hear about your eldest daughter and am hoping that your youngest is ok.  Take care of yourself hun.  Lots of love and hugs

Caroline XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

Sorry to hear things are so crap at the moment for you, it must make your daughter's news that much harder to hear. Hoping the younger one gets better news.

As for men...well we can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. I think most deal with it in the same way. I always say same as Nutcracker, if they can't 'fix it' they hibernate.

Hope you feel better soon

Love and hugs

Max xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Congrats on the DLA, hope it helps a lot. I had loads of bother with the DWP but thats a long story..........

Relationships take a strain, my wife has been a saint supporting me through it all and we still have hugs and cuddles despite the odd row when I 'spit the dummy out'. Hope it all works out for your daughter, things can get really difficult at times.

Love and a few spare hugs, Bill xxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Guid day Donna pal, sorry yer hurting darlin', cancer is ill bit mibbe naw th' wirst pain as ye ken loue, meant in a friendly wey, northern slang fur mukker. Think mibbie Nic cam th' closest, tis hard fur a guys tae say a loue ye bit a'm scared !!. Nae bein' racist pal honest, bit th' Scots ur a proud warrior race. Ower th' years thay hud tae be. Bit time moves oan, we need tae be in control 'n' win ! tis th' wey we ur built 'n' hud it drummed intae us frae childhood, men dae nae hurt, greet or even ask directions even whin we ur lost - bit hard noo tae back track 'n' say we hulp. Ken tis nae a substitute - bit yer mukkers ur 'ere offering big friendly hugs tae a gey brave mukker wha inspires us mair than she wull ever ken.

Loue 'n' Hugs Donna

pal John xxxx