tomorrow

Less than one minute read time.

Tomorrow is meeting wiv oncologist. I reely don no wot to expect. He will have luked at the scans more and hav more result for me. He will no wot if any treetment they can giv me to tayk way sum of the symptoms.

I just want them to sawt the payn. I got new pills, they are a bit beta. Sometyms the payn is less but then coms bak agen. I still hert mor than i dont. Niyt time is worse.

I am fyndin it v hard, v v v v hard and jus do not no wot to fink. I am gowin to lissin tomorrow an see. I no ther is no cure... so i am not gowin in ther with the hope of miracles. I gow hopin not to hav payn.

I am scard, but mor scard of upsettin peepal arownd me.

I feel lyk I will always be herting sum1 

But I wud lyk to say fank u to ev1 who has left me a messig... they are all so luvly xxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

aww sis i really hope they can help you with your pain so you can relax a bit, of course your not upsetting anyone your a angel and you would never do that, we'r your friends and love you so much. keeping you safe in my head forever and i'l always love you forever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey Cadee,

Please be kind to yourself, the only way you could ever upset  us is by not telling them how much you hurt and they have to get it sorted or they will upset all the mac Family who Love You

Hope you have a better day tomorrow and get some real help and nice news to cheer us up mate

Love and gentle hugs xxx

John xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey pj,

I will be thinking of you tomorrow, I hope with all my heart that you will get more pain relief from your doctors, please tell t hem how muc hh pain you are in sweetheart, and never worry about upsetting your friends in mac, you never have and never will, gentle huggles for you (((huggies))).

thankyuou for the email cadee wishing me luck for tomorrow for my results xxxxx dont worry about me okxx I will be fine whatever xx loves ya xxxxxxxxx fuzzywuzzy xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

dont worry about others take care of your self lovely xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

gentle gentle hugs cadee - they call it pain management cause it's not simple and needs careful management. I am sure they will sort it honey. I know in the meantime it is not easy.

The mac site is, and always has been about support, and just as you have been there for others, we are here for you. Good days, Bad days, and just downright sad days - we are all here for you and love you warts and all.

May tomorrow be the step forward you so desperately need right now.

HUGS