The truth

Less than one minute read time.

This is a post to let everyone know that the information on this page is not true.

I do not have cancer, I made it all up and there are no words to describe how low my actions are.

I have been to the Police and I will be getting help.

Even though sorry offers little for my actions, it is heartfelt.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

You horrible excuse for a human being.  You can stick your apologies up your sorry arse.

Rot in hell.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

How many more of these nasty fakers are going to con folk, though my suspicion was that she was not for real, due to the conflicting things that she wrote, I still had to give the benefit of the doubt. Having spoken to another person within Mac chat we both were thinking the same but after the Anna and  Charley situation one has to be careful.  We kept our thoughts to ourselves and kept a friendly distance.  It saddens me, so many real folk need the help, I really pity PJ.

Janbe

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello PJ,

I cannot feel pity for you at all, I think you are a sorry excuse for a human being, when you have watched your loved on suffer from this god damned disease and lose them, nothing and I mean nothing prepares you for the hurt and despair it brings to the family.

I did not know you although did read some of your posts, I don't enter 'chat' how glad I am I did not, you need to leave Macmillan never to darken it's doors again!!!!!! That goes for all the fakes out there!!!!

I hope this disease never enters your life, I would not wish what we have been through on my worst enemy.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Nic and Jan you are obviously nicer people than I could ever be and if my post is offensive then so be it.  That is how she has made me feel.

I would not wish what my darling brother went through on my worst enemy and I can not believe that there are people in this world like this girl.

I am so glad I am not her.  She must have such a sad and lonely life.

Much love to you both,

Nin xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

OMG!! I am rarely short of words but my God you need serious help.  Sick. Sick. Sick.