At leasts its not PCV!!

Less than one minute read time.

Lets start wiv the good stuff. The Barts thing is looking hopeful, they want mor info abowt me, so fingas crossed it will work owt an they will lov me and they will want to tayk me ther and giv me gamma gamma treetment.

On to ova news... I desided to hav chemo, my onc finks it has a gud chance of working. He is using a diff combo of drugs, carmustine and procarbazine. So carmustine on day 1 thru an IV and the procarb is tablets wich i tayk on day 1 - 14 and then i get a lital rest for a few days b4 doin it all agen. It will tayk me to december. Is mad to fink is that long away.

I fink this is gunna be a tuff slog, I just hope it is worth it... that is all am worrid abowt, I don wan do all this for nuffin. So let the butt kikin begin!

xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Cadee, such good news. I'm sure Bart's will accept you. If they don't remind them they'll have us to deal with.

Good luck with the chemo, Hope it goes well and isn't too harsh on you. You're such a fighter, you'll come through this.

Love, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Cadee - keep fighting hun - your doing wat u feel is right for you and each and every one of us is behind you every step of the way.

Lots of Love

Meg xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

aww sis good luck how can anyone turn you down, we are all right behind you every step of the way.the new treatment sounds promising which is good.

love you lots huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Cadee, you keep strong girl your doing an amazing job everyone behind you you are amazing.

Lots of love to you

Jillxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hiya cadee thinking about you and hoping you get the treatment you desreve and that it works for you big hugs and lots of love valxxx