Cancer - it gets right on my tits!

• Chemo - the honest side effects

It’s been 12 day since my first chemo session, and 48hrs until I do my next cycle. Over the last 12 days I’ve felt a collection of side effects ranging from bed ridden rough to fine and dandy. I’ve felt extremely sorry for myself an...
  • Chemo - the side effects

It's now 5 days after my first chemo session and I can honestly say it well and truly whooped my ass! I was expecting to at least have 1 day where the steroids carried me through but the first morning after, I woke up feeling green.  I took all ...
  • The chemo virgin!

Today was my very first chemo session. My hubby bought me a cuppa in bed and then cooked us all a lovely breakfast. Even with the impending chemotherapy, I'm still not put off my grub! The morning was quite relaxed. I spent time chatting with the...
  • The Heart Scan - 29th August 2021

Another test. Another requirement to get my boobs out. Well, I didn't really need to get them out but I was asked to remove the top half of my clothing and pop the gown on, with the opening at the front. The gown was probably a size 6 so there wa...
  • Meeting the Oncologist

Today’s appointment with the oncologist was mind boggling, but everything was explained so well. He was lovely, the nurse was lovely. My friend working on that ward who took my blood is deliciously lovely. Everyone is so god damn lovely. I want...