Brian99

• Good Progress

FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's been a while since I was last on here. Mum is doing really well with her chemo, had a few hiccups concerning the effects of her treatment. She now only has 8 weeks left but, mum has had to miss one week due to ill health brought on by her chemo. We've all been behind her, supporting her by listening to her and reassuring her that she is doing so well and it'll all soon be over. Mum told me that at the moment it is…

• Yahooo!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

In relation to my last blog............it's finally happened. My mum has now been given the all clear and is at last in remission. I'm so happy and pleased for her. She has been so brave and upbeat about it all and with the help of us (her family) and the hospital caring for her she finally beat it. Well done mum xxxx

• Light at the end of the tunnel

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well........there is a light at the end of the tunnel and things are starting to look up. Mum is doing really well with her chemo and her spirits are sky high. The worry of my sister is not so bad now, although she still has some concerns going on but it's becoming more clear now. I do hope things continue to improve for them both.

• Another blow!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just spoken to my sister on the phone and it's looking like she may have cervical cancer!!! When will the blows end?!!

Meanwhile my mum is doing fine and starts her chemo next week. She will be having 5 FU which I'm told is not such an aggressive treatment. Unfortunately it has been overshadowed by my sisters bad news!!

• Wow, thank you!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well, I'm not sure how to write personally yet but, to everyone who replied to my last blog 'Can anyone help please?!!!' I would like to say a huge thank you for all your reassurances. I know I will have more moments when I get worried about something and it's good to know that there are people out there who can help. We may be strangers and distant in familiarisation but, we're not so estranged and unfamiliar in under…