Mums funeral tomorrow 21st Sept

Less than one minute read time.

It's mums funeral tomorrow, I am dreading it.

Up to now, I have had mixed emotions. Crying a lot when she first died, I was there.

Then relief that she wasn't in anymore pain. Then talking about her to friends and relatives, I smile.

Then somedays I laugh. Somedays I don't even believe it, I still feel she is alive and at home or in the hospital.

It doesn't seem real.

Dad is very down today, he cried on the phone saying how much he missed her. It's heart breaking. I can only be there for him, I don't know what else to do.

I wish I could magic mum back, she was a wonderful mum/wife and would do anything for us.

Tomorrow is the cremation and I feel she will be gone forever. I'm just hoping that it's just her shell that has gone and her spirit and soul are still with us.

I just want to hug and kiss her.

Binnie xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

My father passed away on the 9th September and the funeral was last Friday, I found it very hard but managed to keep strong for my mum, I miss him alot and still find it hard when I'm along and even typing thismakes it emotional for me, lots of hugs and I'm hoping time will be a great healer.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry may have duplicate posts as seems slow to add. Thought I had lost the post.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you all for your kind comments.

It feels surreal, as though it's someone elses funeral we are going to.

Even dad finds it hard to come to terms with. He keeps thinking he will be walking down the church aisle with mum in tow, but not her funeral we are attending.

Belinda x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Belinda, your mum will always be with you, she is in your heart, you are a part

of her so she will never die.

Thinking of you in your sorrow.

LucyLee. x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thoughts and prayers are with you binnie  and im sure your mum will be looking down on you and will continue to do so

JT.