fantastic experience 177 foot abseil what a thrill i did it !

Less than one minute read time.

i can't believe i abseiled 177 feet what a scary but fantastic experience i would recommend it to anyone challenge yourself a uplifting day was had by all young and old alike it was so exhilerating watching nearly 70 people do this wonderful thing seeing and speaking to them feeling very nervous before and then again after seeing how excited they all were was just a fantastic day thanks macmillan for putting on this event hope there will be lots more to take part in i am sure as a patient i can talk for other patients and say it is events like this that not only provide vital funds but uplifting experiences for patients like myself so long may these events continue thanks again

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Amazing,

What a very appropiate name. Personally I think you deserve a bloody medal. You wouldnt get me to do that for

a cure for Gout. But credit where credit is due. 177ft thats

halfway to the moon,no thank you i will keep my feet firmly

on the ground. Scaredy Cat, thats me.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Amazing

177ft?  That's higher than my biggest jumb (a couple of inches?).  Well done!

All the very best

Georgia XXXXXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Amazing

Fantastic, well done. Heres toasting you again with a cuppa. The most exciting thing I have done is Walk in the Race for Life but felt bloody marvalous afterwards that I'd actually achieved something. WELL DONE

Shaz x ((((((xxxx))))))