Alisonshadit's blog

• The lips of cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    The lips of cancer have touched me weather its the kiss of life weather its the kiss of death i do not know i do know that now i live in an uncertain world one that i had never thought could exist in my life i now know what it is to live with fear no day will ever be like it was before this visit i feel that i was ignorant of what has gone before me when cancer has kissed the one's that i loved i saw the outward devastation…
  • got a date for me mammogram

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    well, finally got the letter that i have been waiting for re my mammogram, so its at 4.15pm on the 15th of july, i also have an appointment that day to see the surgeon, and thats at 10.10pm!!!!!!! neither appointments can be changed, so i am going to take a picnic with me and sit in the park over the way, cos its too much to drive to buxton and back. then when i finally get home after hitting all the maccelsfield traffic…
  • Met up with JG and hubby and Linda and hubby

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    at 4pm yesterday at Eusten, we all sat on a bench outside, eating pasties, and drinking wine from M&S, it was lovely and sunny, warm, we had a great chat and a few laughs isn't fate amazing!!!!!!! so if your reading this jg, hope it has gone well today xxxxxxxxxx love to all four of you and thank you for the lovely hours spent together Alisonxxxxxxxxxx
  • St Pancras

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    at 1am, i sat in the grounds of this great church, and am sure i have spelt the name wrong!!!!!! i had me ipod on full blast, and i was singing me heart out, it was great lol so to all who walked past that great church in the early hours of the morning, it wasn't a werewolf, it was me!!!!!!!! oh how lovely it is at times to not be afraid of the dark, or the city, and to lose all of ones inhibitions, i felt so liberated…
  • FIRST RAVE FOR LIFE

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    what a fantastic weekend, got some really good qaulity time with Debbie and Linda, Linda really should be called Mary Poppins xxxxxxxxxx thank you for all your hard work Linda xxxxxx i think and i hope that the weekend went really well, ok, the weather was crap, and watching those men putting that gazebo up was such a hoot!!!!!!! took a woman to sort em out lol xxxxx but really, the weather didn't matter at all, what…