Fundraising :)

Less than one minute read time.

Started raising money for my skydive (which is now on the 26th September). I've been in the RSMA's (Road Safety Marking Association. My dad is a roadmarker) online newsletter and due to this have now raised over £1500 which is amazing! They have also chosen Macmillan to be their charity this year because of what is happening with dad right now which is fantastic. Can't thank the wonderful clients of AJL who have been sponsoring and people who don't even know us and have been sponsoring enough. 

If anyone fancies sponsoring the link is http://www.justgiving.com/Lilyroselangridge

(I'm so scared of flying it's unreal, jumping out of a plane is as scary as it gets!)

x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wow! That's fantastic! Thanks so much o_magick, every penny you raise really does make a difference :)

I have no idea what kind of outfit you'd wear to throw oneself out of a plane - but if you'd like to have a Macmillan top on or similar, we have lots of options for you here

Also, if you'd like any hints or tips about fundraising, give the team a bell directly on 0300 1000 200.