February Summary

1 minute read time.

I am pleased to report that I am getting back to a higher level of milage over the month and am feeling quite happy with my time on the road in February.

During February I have also booked 8 of the races that are required for the 10 in 10 challenge to be a success. I am missing August, but thanks to the running community on the Runners World forum pages there are several viable solutions.

The month is split into a repeating pattern, a busy week with runs on a tuesday and wednesday followed by a run on Saturday and Sunday followed by a quiet week with guaranteed runs on Saturday and Sunday but if nothing happens during the week I am not too down.

The nature of the runs continue to have a hilly theme, and I know that some of the races in March and beyond have some tough hills so hopefully I have done enough this time round.

The dark months appear to be behind us now so getting out and about after work will feel a little easier so the milage will increase from now on, hopefully getting back to over 100 miles a month. Thanks to two marathons this month I am guaranteed 52.4 miles.

Total milage for February - 86

Anonymous