sha 123's blog

• my cancer is back

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi everyone i saw my oncologist today not good news. my colon cancer has returned and is pressing on my bladder. this is why i wasnt well last week, i have a bladder infection but they done a ct scan just in case. i'm glad they did. i'm having a camera put into my bladder tomorrow (not looking forward to this) so see if its spread to the bladder. what my oncologist has said is that they might beable to operate and remove…
  • really scared

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi i'm really scared at moment. i went to docs last week as i was in pain thought i had a bladder infection but that came back clear. all weekend i was in agony could hardly walk and i had a temperature. saw the nurse yesterday who gave me antibiotics but booked me to see my doctor today. he's unsure of whats going on and is phoning my oncologist to arange a ct scan just in case the cancer has spread or come back. i came…
  • hi new to site

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi i'm new to site. i'm a 42 year old single mum and was diagnosed with bowel cancer with secondary liver cancer in june last year. i had 4 cycles of chemotherpy and i'm in remission. which is good news however emotionally i'm all over the place and feel very lonely at times. my girls are great and i keep it together for them. i've been reading your posts which has helped me get through christmas. l'm now planning to…