sha 123's blog

• met martin clunes at race for life today

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi everyone i've done it. 12 weeks after my surgery i completed race for life today with my daughter and my friends from tesco (i used to work there before they gave me my ill health pension) i still pop in and see them all and stop them all from working (never mind) anyway martin clunes started the race at dorchester and he was there at the end talking to everyone and having photos taken. i'll try and upload them in…
  • out of hospital

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi everyone missed you all well where to start, went in hospital tuesday 3rd march had my bowel op and they had to remove 1/3 of my bladder as the cancer had grown into the bladder. they done the op keyhole but was down in theatre 4 hours.by the saturday i was in alot of pain so was sent for a ct scan. it revealed my bladder was leaking so was rushed into theatre again to repair it. i woke up with a tube coming out of…
  • back from hols

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi everyone well i'm back from florida. i had a great time, my girls, my sister and her two children all enjoyed themselves especially the swim with the dolphins. it was hot out there and good to see the sun. when i sort out my photos i'll put one on here. now it's back to realality my op is tuesday 3rd march and i'm really scared. i'm going to the hospital monday for my pre op medical.i'll post another blog after my…
  • bags packed

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi everyone. well i'm letting myself get a little bit excited. i'm feeling well still, so i'm packed and ready to go. florida here i come. i got my hospital letter today they are operating on 3rd march so not long to wait after my return. i hope everyone keeps well while i'm away. take care luv sha xx
  • seen my surgeon

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi all. well after 2 agonising weeks and sleepless nights and lots of tears i've saw the surgeon yesterday. he is going to operate either the 3rd or 11th march. he's going to do keyhole surgery, however if he can't get to it all or the tumor is attached to the bladder they may need to open me up. he also said if he finds the cancer is in other places which hasn't shown up on the scans he won't do the operation. so still…