seen my surgeon

Less than one minute read time.
hi all. well after 2 agonising weeks and sleepless nights and lots of tears i've saw the surgeon yesterday. he is going to operate either the 3rd or 11th march. he's going to do keyhole surgery, however if he can't get to it all or the tumor is attached to the bladder they may need to open me up. he also said if he finds the cancer is in other places which hasn't shown up on the scans he won't do the operation. so still in limbo a bit and won't fully know until after the op if it's been sucessful. on a good note the surgeon has said as long as i stay well i can go on my holiday on wednesday. so fingers crossed and florida here i come. sha xx
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I don't know whether to congratulate or comiserate because they are doing surgery but it seems like a long wait until March 11th.It's good they are trying keyhole but I can understand why you are worried about what they will find .I am just coming up to chemo 3, iwas told a scan after chemo 4 and  then a bowel op so i'm just a bit behind you. Let's hope you have a great holiday and have good news after the surgery. Love and hugs.

Jen XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Sha,

That awful 'w' word looms it's head again.  You have my sympathies as I have had another biopsy nearly 2 weeks ago and was told 2-3 weeks for the results.  As you say you're suddenly thrown into limbo until you know what's going on. Great news though that you can have your holiday! Go and enjoy and hopefully the time will pass quickly for the op. Big hug coming your way

Take care

pheonix  xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I wanted to wish you good luck with everything - but especially Have a good time in Florida - I took my girlies there last March after I was told I was terminal and it was amazing - soooooooooo jealous you are going :o) Love Jools xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I don't really know what to say to you apart from good luck. I truely hope it goes well for you x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Youngish lady at the church, a lot of rheumatism, and then ovarian cancer.....

She had treatment and for two years has carried on her work with the children.

Hopefully, she will remain well   a very brave lady, as so are you.

God bless...