Duchessx2's blog

• One step forward and three backwards.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Firstly I would just like to take the time to thank all you kind people who answered my blog. There are so many kind people out there. We have had wonderful news that my husband Bob's scan results came back clear he was so frightened and all of us, his family, were also. It was great news after all the worrying again and wanting to scream and scream. Anyway we all felt on top of the world for a day and now, bang,…
  • Feel like screaming

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I feel like running to the top of a hill and just screaming. Everything seem to be going well, husband got through operation and then seemed to be coping well with chemo, just feeling very very tired and a little sick, but nothing to how it can affect some people and feel that he is very lucky. Now has symptoms back the same as he had before diagnosed and he seems to be going back down, has had scan and gets results…
  • Starting 2nd batch chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi everbody, My husband is starting his 2nd batch of chemo this Friday, first lot didn't go too bad at all, we were dreading it, my husband was so frightened and did'nt know what to expect but feels a little better this time,facing it with a bit more positivity. He has to have it once a wk for 3 wks then gets wk off, has this for the next 6 mnths, luckily he only is experiencing extreme tiredness and feeling sick every…
  • Feeling very alone

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I feel so alone at the moment, although I know I have my family and friends right there supporting me I feel that I should be the one with all answers, especially for the children. Everything seemed great, husband home he seemed fine at first but since he has been told he has to have chemo has gone back down hill and very negative about everything. Lost his appetite, just after seeming to be getting it back, looks very…
  • Home at last

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    My husband Bob is home at last [been home for about 2 wks now] and seems to be settling in. So wonderful for myself and the family to have him home, no more travelling 2hrs a day there and back and having to leave him in the evenings. Mind you we would have travelled to the end of the earth and back again for him. He is starting to feel very fed up now though, his mind tells him he wants to do things but his body will…