Duchessx2's blog

• So confused

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My Bobbie, he seems to be getting worse. Was looking so well and feeling it when we went to Greece [on our surprise holiday]. He started radiotherapy had 7 lots and was getting more ill by the day.  He kept telling them it was so painful, but they kept sending him back for more.  Well he ended up in hospital, for 2 wks, after he could not take any more has lost another 2st in just a few wks, did not have it to lose. They…

• Wonderful holiday, but now feel so sad.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Finally back on the new site has taken quite a while. The last time I was on the old site our children had surprised us with a wonderful break to our friends in Greece and also surprised us because they were there, nearly all of us together , except for 2 who could not make it , but were there in our minds. They had also surprised us by planning a blessing for Bob & I , such a wonderful day and a wonderful week.  Did…

• Finally

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Finally my Bobbie has had his last lot of chemo on Friday, he has been wonderful and made it through 18 sessions, now to face the radiotherapy in a few weeks time. He is not looking forward to this at all. We have also been given a wonderful surprise, our children have booked us a holiday to Crete (Greece) and they gave us the tickets yesterday and we fly off on Tuesday, not got a thing ready, but hey who cares, they…
  • Our Wedding Anniversary [this should be happy, but feeling so sad]

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Our Wedding Anniversary is on Tuesday 14th July and I know I should be feeling so happy. Especially as we have been together now for 32 yrs. It really now is hitting home that this time last year we hardly had a care in the world and now I feel that I am dreaming and I am going to wake up from this terrible dream my family and I are in, but no this is not going to happen. All along I have told people yes I understand…
  • My Darling Bobbie

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    What a scare we had last week, my Bobbie ended up back in hospital, was so unwell, I felt hopeless yet again that you have no control. One day good news, then the next in hospital. Sat in A & E for an hour before being seen, do not know what this piece of paper they call a passport is. They say it is supposed to get you seen quicker because of being on chemo, but does not mean a thing. I don't mean to moan because…