shopping

Less than one minute read time.
went shopping to tesco tonite with my husband and oldest daughter while there i was trying on sun glass when she asked why because evenon holiday i never buy them,ireminded her that i never wore jewlery either and that i had said when you dont have hair u should have accessories she to her dad and said so you willbe buying earrings and necklaces soon it made me remember about all the outrages hats my boy,s bought me and some off the things written on them .so laughter is good it help me make a lot off good memorys .and thanks for all the messages i think i hav found somethig that will help keep the gooddays rollin and the bad ones easier when shared so goodnite god bless
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Doris, yes laughter really is the best medicine.

There is always something to find fun in and it does help make this journey a little easier, so keep laughing.

Best wishes, Christine xx

p.s. Oh and make sure that jewellery is gold and diamonds!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

its the best medicine, (well after the real stuff lol), it all helps, keep it up. liz xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Doris,

I quite agree, laughing is really good for you - so get yourself some sparkly sunglasses if you like, like Dame Edna wears. And Christine's right, gold and diamonds should be enough to make anybody smile. Sounds like you have a really nice family too.

Best wishes, Shelagh