Moderator Help

I was reading a response to my post and I've accidentally caught report post.

It's now disappeared and I'm devasted. I do not want to report teaswell' post, I thanking them for their advice.

Please can you help 

Cadazzle

• Hi Cadazzle,

Thank you for your post, I'm Eliza from the Community team. I'm sorry to hear that you feel devastated. I hope I can firstly reassure you that the post you reported is back on the site and is visible within your discussion thread.

Please don't worry about clicking "Flag to moderator" accidentally. Clicking "Flag to moderator" doesn't delete a post. This button temporarily removes a post and puts the post in our moderation filter. This is a security feature to ensure that members can quickly let us know about any posts which have distressed or concerned them. However we understand that sometimes members can press this button accidentally.

Here in the Community team, we go through this moderation filter throughout the day every day. Part of what we do is we ensure any posts which have been flagged accidentally, can be put back on the site as soon as possible.

Please don't worry if this happens again. Any posts flagged to us accidentally are only taken off the site for a short while.

If you need any further help or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can speak to us here, over private message to or by emailing community@macmillan.org.uk.

Best wishes,

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team
  • Hi

I seem to be having problems when giving information, sometimes when I log in it won’t let me, the Ivan write to a person try to log in and up pops a message, at one point I was promoted for helping people, now the format has changed I’ve lost that, but that’s not the problem, if people have asked a question that I have gone through I cannot answer them, please assist 

Joe

• Hi ,

It's Tom here from the Community Team. I'm sorry to read you have been having some technical trouble, it's the last thing we would want for any of our members. 

Would you might sending an email over to us, at community@macmillan.org.uk, explaining the issues you are facing in as much detail as possible?

This way allows us to investigate the issues and raise any bugs you may be facing. 

If you had screenshots at all of when things go wrong that would be most helpful.

Sorry again that you have been having some trouble, we are here to help get things back working as expected.

Kindest Regards,

Tom
    Macmillan Community Team