Oesophagul Cancer

Do you have a group for Oesophagul cancer?

• Hi 

Thank you for asking a question in our ‘Technical Support group today. This group is a space where members can ask any questions they may have about using the site, or post to let us know about technical problems they are having.  The Community team then gets back in touch to respond and help as best we can.

My name is Rachel and I work as part of the Community team here at Macmillan.

Here on the Online Community we do have an Oesophageal cancer group where anyone who has been affected by Oesophageal cancer can to come together to support one another.

If you click on this link, you will be taken to the group. If you would like to post in this discussion group to start connecting with others who may be going through a similar situation, you will first need to join the group.

To do this, simply click the black banner at the bottom of the group’s page which reads:

Oesophageal cancer forum requires membership for participation - click to join”.  As shown below:

Screenshot showing the 'Click to join' banner.

Once you are a member of the group, you will be able to start a discussion by clicking the +New button if using a laptop or tablet, or the + button if using a mobile.

If you want any more information about starting a discussion in a group, we have a step by step guide in our Help pages’.

I hope the above information is helpful and that you find this discussion group to be a place of comfort and support. If you have any further questions, or if there is anything else we can do to help, you can click ‘Reply’ underneath this response to ask a further question.

You can also contact the Community team directly by emailing community@macmillan.org.uk.

The Community team aims to support all our members as best we can, so if there is ever anything we can do to help – do let us know.

Kindest regards, 

Rachel
    Macmillan's Community team