leukonid

• 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi All

I was diagnosed with Vulva cancer back in end of 2017 & had a Vulvatomy in Jan 2018 & then had to have lymph nodes removed in April 2018

I have had flare up of Lichen Sclerous on & off since  I have had since 1999

I just had a biopsy on the right side as have a small lump which they said was nothing nasty, I have since received a letter which say i have leukonid a leaflet should have been included but wasn't

So i haven't really got a clue what this is, the letter does say continue with Dermovare ointment which I have been using for years & normally does help but waiting for it to kick in this time they will see me annually for check ups which is more than I have had before the cancer diagnose but was under a different health authority

So if anyone can help & let me know more about  leukonid i did try googling it but it comes up with Leukemia so anymore info would be appreciated espeically while i try to get on to the consultant for the leafelt

• Hi  and welcome to the group.

There is a word “leukonoid” but not leukonid, to my knowledge, so I’m wondering if there is a little misspelling in your letter? It’s unfortunate that the leaflet was not enclosed.

I’m sure your consultant’s secretary would be able to pop one out in the post for you if you give them a call, but it might also be useful to have a chat with the consultant to make sure everything’s clear in your mind going forward. I hope you’ll be able to find out more soon.

Sarah xx

Community Champion Badge

Cervical Cancer Forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• I have phoned but she is not in until next week so have to wait for her to go back to work & then send the leaflet