Rice hard swelling in testicle. I am 17 years old

• 2 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hello! I'm 17 years old, I've never had sex, I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I have no risk factors for testicular cancer!

let me tell you my story!

in September 2020 I had an infection of the right testicle which I treated in a week, my right testicle hurt very badly (then I didn't examine it to see if I had swelling on it but I probably didn't).

in May 2021 I received a strong blow in my right testicle (a friend threw a little girl and it came directly into my right testicle) for an hour I sat with ice on my scrotum and after two hours I got rid of the pain, I had and nausea then. at the moment I didn't palpate the testicle because it hurt a lot when palpated.

in October 2021 I palpated the testicle and found a swelling on the left side of the right testicle, a swelling as small as a grain of rice and hard that didn't hurt, and now I have that swelling but it seems (I'm not sure) it's a little bigger than then. The bump is right next to where that rock hit.

can the swelling be caused by that strong blow and remain in the testicle for the rest of its life?

is it testicular cancer?

how many chances do I have that at 17 years old, having no risk factors, I will develop testicular cancer? believe me, I am very afraid of what is happening to me! I cry daily!

I also ask you: can swelling appear if I excessively palpate the testicle? since 2020 I palpate my right testicle daily (only the right one). could this lump be caused by palpating the testicle very often?

• Hi mate. If I was you I would go get seen. Nothing worse than wondering what is going on and not knowing. Unfortunately it doesn't matter what drugs alcohol or any life style choice you make. Cancer can affect anyone. It may not be and just be a cyst but peace of mind is what you need. Book an appointment at the gp 

• what else besides cancer involves a small, firm swelling in the testicle?