Lack of strength. Muscle loss?

• 11 replies
  • 9 subscribers

Hi guys. Just wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced a lack of strength after orchiectomy. I'm a good 5 months after surgery and tbh everything has gone great. Was given the clear and everything looks good. Only thing I've been dealing with apart from the slight discomfort now and then is I feel weak. I get I was in bed for a while and I didn't think anything of it to start with but now I've been back to normal life a while I just feel like I have no strength. I'm gonna look at doing weights etc soon to build muscle but curious to see what others experienced.

Thanks Andrew 

• In fact, if you have a good doctor, he will prescribe not only an analysis of total testosterone, but also:
    1. The level of free testosterone - it is he who circulates in the blood and affects our androgen receptors
    2. SHBG - Globulin that binds sex hormones. This hormone binds testosterone. The smaller it is, the more free tetosterone circulates in the blood. Large values, on the contrary, reduce the values ​​​​of free tetosterone and this is bad.
    3. LH Luteinizing Hormone - This hormone causes the testicles to produce testosterone. If the readings are low, then tetosterone will be low. It can be increased by injecting hCG for example.
    4. FSH Follicle-stimulating hormone - increases the concentration of testosterone, stimulates the formation and maturation of sperm in the testicles.
    Hope it was helpful.