3x Carboplatin

• 3 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hi all,

Initially the plan was 1-shot carbo adjuvant chemo but now have been told it will be 3 sessions and dosage up 30%. . Op to remove one testicle was back in end of December and was told all clear afterwards however severe pain prompted an A&E visit where they prescribed anti biotics after having an ultra sound It was recommended that I contacted my urologist again which I did. Full CAP CT scan revealed my current situation where there is evidence it's spread now in lymph nodes hence the change in the treatment plan.

Has anyone else had this treatment and can offer any tips etc.

Thanks

Steve T

• Hi Steve

I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet so I've done a search in the group and found these previous posts which mention carboplatin. You could have a read through some of them and reply to any of the more recent posters if you want to ask them any questions.

Wishing you all the best with your treatment

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you, I did find those posts after I had but wasn't sure how to delete my post. Best Regards Steve T

• That's good that you've found the posts Steve.

If you ever want to delete a post just let the Community team know at community@macmillan.org.uk. They will check why you want to remove your post to ensure that content that could be useful for other members to see isn't lost.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"