MSCC (Spinal Tumour)

• 1 reply
  • 6 subscribers

Hi, Have posted before on another page. I have to wear a back brace for another 3 months. They shrunk my tumour with steroids, but told me last Friday it will probably come back. I het so depressed not knowing the type of cancer it is. Had 2 biopsies already with non conclusive results.

Received a letter this morning saying aI have high uptakes in the spine and the left inguinal lymph node has increased uptake. I am sick with worry with 6 months of waiting around for any treatment.

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read how depressed you're feeling because you don't know what type of cancer you have.

Could I suggest that you talk things through with the brilliant nurses on the Macmillan Support Line. It's free to call them on 0808 808 0000, and they're available every day of the week from 8am to 8pm.

Macmillan have teamed up with Bupa to offer up to 6 free counselling sessions for people who are struggling emotionally because they are living with cancer. If you'd like more information about this service, just click here.

Sending virtual (((hugs)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"