Skin graft care on your face

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 23 subscribers

Hi,

Can anyone tell me when you should stop using Vaseline on your graft and when you can start to wear make up.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Hi an a very warm welcome to the online community

I haven't had the same treatment as you so can't help with your questions but I wanted to take the opportunity to welcome you to the group.

While you're waiting for replies you could take a look through previous posts in this group to see if any mention what you're looking for. You can then respond to anyone who you think could help you further.

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Hi Latchbrook,

Thanks very much for your advise.

xo

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Latchbrook,

I also want to thank you for your warm welcome to the group and to let you know I have updated my profile, I have searched for days on the internet for information about skin cancer and grafts and finally found this site, it is great to be able to chat with people that are experiencing the same thing.

Once again thanks For your help and for replying to my post.

xo Blush