Surgery for Squamish cell carcinoma

• 3 replies
  • 11 subscribers

Good morning everyone

Well todays the day .. I’m getting my surgery today at some point hopefully ,  I’ve had my piece of toast and a small glass of water before 8am . I’m pretty calm just now . I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not .  I’m asking everyone to send some positive vibes please .   See y’all on the flip side . Heart

• Good luck, will be thinking of you xxx

• Hi GG58 Just wondered how your operation went and how you are feeling today. xx

• Thank you for thinking of me . Operation went well. The surgeon took a margin of extra healthy skin to be sent to pathology to make sure he’s taken everything away that should be removed . I was really sore on Wednesday slightly less sore yesterday and a bit better today . It’s all baby steps but going in the right direction . The Drs are talking of letting me home today . Im Not sure if I’m quite ready yet . It’s really difficult getting in and out of bed . They said they’re really short of beds just now , I’m just glad that I’ve been in the best hands . Every single member of nhs nursing staff and the plastic surgeon have been truly amazing . Hope you have a great weekend