Post treatment travel insurance

• 8 replies
  • 161 subscribers

Hi, I’m new here, looking for post treatment advice or help on getting travel insurance. I need a holiday!!

• Hi

I found Insurancewith very competitive.

Regards

Stuart

Trying to get fit again!
  • Hello  

As a Community Champion I am unable to give you any recommendations however I can confirm I agree with  !!

We do have forum for this and here's the link

Travel insurance forum for cancer patients 

Just click on the link and it will take you there. Most insurance companies use the same programmes to give online quotes so I would advise you to call by telephone for the best quotes.

Enjoy a great holiday Sunglasses.

Beat wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Thanks Thumbsup…I too am anxious to get fit again!!

• Thanks Thumbsup….much appreciated. It seems a recent diagnosis and treatment really ups the insurance premiums Weary

• Hello  

We have an annual worldwide policy for both me and Mrs Millibob. We need worldwide as we have a property in Turkey but it's in Asia!!

Mrs Millibob has a few issues (Medical!! Grimacing) and before my Radiotherapy our policy was £ 1650. After Radiotherapy it's come down to £ 780 and that's talking to the insurance company for the quote (the one Stuart  mentioned).

I do hope you get it sorted - there's nothing like a bit of warmth and as I write this it's dull, overcast and looking like rain in Oldham!

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

• Thanks Millibob…that’s really helpful. I finished radiotherapy about 5 weeks ago. I will call and talk to them..

we are looking at a 29 night cruise to Canada and USA!! We both so need to be spoilt!!

cheers

• Hello  

That's amazing - I hope you get sorted.

I am away on holiday on Friday and will be putting a new thread up about my holidays on Thursday - watch this space!!

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

• Hi Grumpa

Whatever fitness regime you had before,  try and keep it up. Easier said than done!

Regards

Stuart 

Trying to get fit again!