Prostate Cancer & Me !!!!.

• 3 replies
  • 166 subscribers

I have recently been diagnosed with P.C. & getting to know all about it & how it is going to affect me, my life & my relationship with my supportive family, but i feel lucky with them & the NHS & their caring teams that i am going to rely on for the rest of my life..

• Hi shortarse and a warm welcome to the forum, but sorry to hear of your diagnosis, Well done in joining the group so early on your cancer journey, many of us wished we could have done the same, feel free to ask any and all questions there's no such thing as a stupid question on here, the guys and ladies here have all been, or are going through what you are just starting and will be happy to offer advice, support and friendship to you. To help us give you the best advice can you please give us any of your stats, PSA, Gleason or TNM staging and any treatment you may be having. The guys on here are amazing and will help you any way we can, best wishes to you and your family.

Eddie

• A warm welcome  . That's what my husband calls me sometimes, but as I say - the best things come in little packages. We are a friendly bunch and will help you if you have any questions, but also if you just want a banter or support. Prostate cancer is very much a family, couples thing, so it is great that you have them around you. We are very conscious that it can be upsetting for everyone and help is available for all. Look forward to hearing more from you if you would like to update your profile with the basics of your diagnosis and this will help give more targeted information.

• Hello   and it's a warm welcome to the online Prostate Community too from me - although I am so sorry to find you here.

As  and  have said can you please add your diagnosis to your profile (it will help us to help you) To do this on your home page click on the chair - top right - then profile and then edit. (You can read mine by clicking on my name or avatar but you don't need to write a book!!).

Feel free to ask any questions - however trivial - you will get answers - We are a great bunch (I would say that!!).

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.