Prostate cancer

• 1 reply
  • 145 subscribers

I've recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer psa 10.4 and gleason score 4.3. Have been taking hrt tablets for 2 weeks. Got another week to go.  Had my 1st injection last week.  Have been feeling very tired and wanting to go to the toilet frequently.  When I do the Penis feels like it's going to burst. Also am aching all over and feeling very lethargic.  Is this normal?

• Hi

I can't help with your questions but noticed that you hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' your post back to the top of the discussion list.

While you're waiting for replies it would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"