Prostate In Lungs

• 3 replies
  • 110 subscribers

Hi

I have seen on the forum a couple of  older posts about Prostate in the Lungs, but wondered if there are any updates from members. We are just coming to the end of a 10 cycle Chemo treatment and fully aware everyone is different, but just looking for a little hope and any positive outcomes with this particular diagnosis. be good to hear from anyone in similar situation as we are aware it is not that common.

Thank you

• Good Morning  

I have just noticed your post hasn't had any replies and has now dropped back to page 2. I can't reply myself  as I am on on HT/RT but:

* By me replying it will go back to the top of the forum and may well get noticed by someone who can answer your question.

* Have you thought about using the search facility to find the older posts and asking the poster direct?

* You could also join the Chemotherapy forum by clicking on the link I have provided and post your question on that forum. Once you click on the link and the page opens up, just click the black banner at the bottom of the page to join the forum and then you can either copy and paste your question or ask it again.

I hope the above helps and best wishes on your personal journey.

Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Good Morning 

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. This is my first time on here, so finding my way around in many aspects!

• Good Morning  

Ah it's no problem, We were all new here at some point, however none of us want to be here at all!! So a warm welcome to the Community and the Prostate Forum.

It helps others understand your personal journey if you put a few details about yourself on your profile (you don't have to!). To do this just click on the icon of the chair next to your user name and follow the first 3 instructions of "how to upload a profile picture". As an example you can read my personal journey by clicking on the icon of the beach.

If I can help in any other way please don't hesitate to contact  me.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.