Advance warning ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

• 4 replies
  • 110 subscribers

On 17th November my husband has his 6th and last chemo session so I just wanted to warn you to cover your ears100 at approximately 3pm as he will be ringing the bell very loud. If am so proud of how he has coped with no side effects. His PSA was down to 0.17 last Wednesday wooo hooo

• Hi  

Great news - it's been a long journey but you two have been amazing throughout.

Just one warning - after my RT - fraction 20 I walked up to the bell - like a real man - rang it and 20 seconds later was a blabbering heap in reception clutching a box of man size tissues - bloody hormones.

Well done to you both - let's break out the champaign and the list of available cruises!! ChampagneChampagneChampagneCruise shipCruise shipCruise ship.

Best wishes to you both - Brian. Thumbsup.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Thank you Brian, we have 4 cruises booked so far next year and a 3 week land based holiday to Cyprus. Life is slowly returning to abit more how we wanted it to be. I couldn't have been so strong without all the wonderful people on here X love to you all 

• Great news Shar. Almost past the winning post. We rang the metaphorical bell Bell on the 11th October. It is such a sense of relief so look forward to a well earned year of rest and relaxation next year and getting back to normal.

• Great News!  Can't wait to hear that bell!