Fatigued whilst taking Enzalutamide

• 6 replies
  • 111 subscribers

Hello everyone,

I know fatigue is a side effect of enzalutamide, but can anyone who has been on it give any advice as to whether it gets better with time?

many thanks. 

• Hi Sharloup

Been on enzalutamide for 32 months, at the start had a little restless legs and a bit more  fatigue than usual. Found after a few months things settled down enough to lead a completely active normal life.

Hope things work well for you 

• Hi, well done on 32 months. I am only one week into taking the Enzalutamide. Did you have any other side effects? It's all new and a bit scary for me.

• Thank you Angus & greenaliens, , I’m on here on behalf of my dad who has been on enzalutmide since 24/03 -nearly 4 months. He has suffered with hot flushes and fatigue but his psa has gone down, so good news. Just wondering if the fatigue gets better with time? But his has been 4 months now 

• Hi Green

Can't say I have, already got the occasional hot flush due to hormone treatment,  took enzo around 10pm & would sometimes get a flush for a moment or two but not every night. Have to say pretty much kept very well on them.

Wishing the sane for you 

Angus

• Difficult to say really. We react differently to the various treatments,  sometimes being on different combination of treatments can have different effects. Found staying active, I walk roughly 6  miles a day with dogs, still do diy projects etc. Found eating plenty of fruit with high sugars kind of helps with energy and above all absolute positive mind, don't let it define you.

Angus

• 6 miles a day is amazing! Well done. Yes, positivity is the key. Take care.