See you in a bit!

• 9 replies
  • 114 subscribers

Hi All, I’m signing out now as we’ll be away on holiday. Can’t believe we’ve actually got to this point after the last 9 months or so!

Germany here we come!

I hope you all stay well and  enjoy the sunshine and I’ll catch up when we get back!

• Always nice to get away. Enjoy your holiday in Germany.

Take care, Tom

• Hi

Ah holiday, what I would give to go abroad again, even so have a great time time and enjoy yourselves.

Stay safe

Joe

• Hey WW - You two enjoy the break - You both have been through the mill and it's what you need.

Don't forget my stick of rock!!

Best wishes

Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• WW, Hope you both enjoy Germany.  You deserve it.

Steve (SteveCam)

• We hope you're having a fabulous time.

• Good Morning WW

I noticed a new post from you this morning on another thread so I assume you are back.

I hope you both had a fantastic time and it was just what the Doctor ordered.

Welcome Home!

Kind Regards

Brian.

Community Champion badge

• Hi Brian, thanks for the welcome!!  It was the best holiday ever! Forgot to say….even the weather was perfect!

now just have the little issue of a positive covid test this morning! My husband is negative….hope it stays that way! He had a booster before we went away and is, of course, entitled to antivirals if he tests positive.

• That's great you have both had a magic holiday.......bit of a downer the positive test - let's hope it's not a bad dose and Mr WW doesn't cop for it.

You take care and look after yourself

Best wishes

Brian.

Community Champion badge

• WW, Glad you had a good holiday, not glad about the Covid thing.  On the bright side, at least it wasn't before you left.

Steve (SteveCam)