Problem Sleeping???

• 7 replies
  • 113 subscribers

This is a tip I have found to help with my sleep.  Currently I struggle to get 3-4 hours sleep a night.

Last week I came down with this crazy 'cold' everyone is coming down with.  Along with a manic cough that I can't shake.

In the past, to help me breathe I had been putting a few drops of 'Covonia Vapour Drops' on a hankie and breathed it in.

The other night I put a few drops on a disposable face-mask.  Slept like a baby (without the crying).

Whenever I want a nap, I just put my face-mask on, a few drops of... and a nice relaxing nap.

Suppose any kind of vapour drops would work.

If you are having problems sleeping, give it a go.

Let me know if it works for you.

• I'll definitely keep this tip with the mask in mind. I also have insomnia since it's so hot in my room due to poor air circulation, so hopefully drops will help with this.

• Hmm, I like this idea with a disposable face-mask but trust me, there is something even better that can guarantee a good night sleep. I’ve been looking for a solution for a long time and since I discovered bed cooling systems, my sleep has become an incredible pleasure. Now every night is a relaxing night, and my productivity has significantly improved as the cooling technology keeps the bed and mattress at the optimal temperature. I mean the drops are nice too, but if you want something permanent, then bed cooling is the future. I think this new technology is what you need to forget about insomnia forever.

•    So, are you going to tell us what it is or just keep it a secret?

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.
    Seamus
    (See my profile for more)
  • Seamus, could it be a competition to see who comes up with the best idea?

Steve (SteveCam)

• I'm glad to hear that you are trying to get some rest. It sounds like you've had a rough time of it lately, and your suggestion of using a face-mask with vapour drops is a great idea. I'm sure many people will benefit from your suggestion. I'm also glad to hear that it worked for you. It's important to find something that works for us individually. Also, did you know that a mattress can solve many sleep problems? Turn to the Sleep Underground experts to find the best one for you and sleep like a baby.I hope you continue to find some relief and restful sleep. Let us know if you find any other tips that help you get a good night's sleep.S

• Thanks Kalisspera, I tried it again last night as I allegedly snore (never hear it, myself).  Apparently I snored more!

Can't have everything I suppose.

Steve (SteveCam)