Hospital

• 3 replies
  • 114 subscribers

I have initially been diagnosed at Stepping Hill Hospital Stockport 10 out of 10 for everything up to now . This happened whilst i was out boating on the canals. Now back home my local is Derby Royal hospital where i had a consultation regards me moving care to there lovely consultant who basically said they are very busy also noticed they have bought in a Mobile MRI . Yes it is a drive to Stockport but my sister lives up there and my consultant has already done a clinic for me at Buxton , Decision made stay at Stepping Hill this may have to change with Oncology. A third option would be return to my old home area which would be Grimsby Hospital which I have no confidence in so its a big NO. 

• South Lincolnshire Hospitald have a lot to do to fix this sort of thing as well.  Ie they give you wrong appointments. And they love to cancel them as well. I dose not go down well when you have the word cancer on you brain all the time.

They do not seem to under stand this.

• Hi and welcome to the forum. My son had treatment for a knee injury at Stepping Hill a few years ago and was very impressed by them. It would help us to help you if you added your stats to your profile.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.
    Seamus
    (See my profile for more)
  • i will add stats just waiting for results from last MRI which i had at 9;45 on a Sunday morning at stepping hill.