High liver count

• 3 replies
  • 110 subscribers

Hello I am taking Zytiga with Prednisolone 5mg. Started taking the tablets on 15th December 2021 I also have 3 monthly injections of Prostab 

DC3. The last two months my blood results on my liver have been increasing. I am now having weekly blood test, the last one was 223.

Has anybody had these symptoms, and what has been the outcome.

Many thanks Bobrlb 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet so responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list where hopefully someone with similar symptoms may see it and be able to respond.

While you're waiting for replies it would be good if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hello, after starting enzalutamide last year my liver ALT went to 284, normal range is 0-60. I had to come off enzalutamide for a few weeks while it came down. I introduced a lot of different things into my diet and it came down to 21 over the next few weeks. Pomegranate juice and boiled water with lemon first thing in the morning is really good for helping to flush the liver. Take care

Regards

Paul

"Diagnosed March 2021 at 38 years old with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer, my journey so far is on my profile"

• Hi Paul thank you for replying back to me. I was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer in September 2021. I am now on Zytiga Abiratrone Acetate + Prednisolone 5mg. I am 77 this month. I too have a loving wife two children three grandchildren and one great granddaughter. Wishing you continued positivity 

regards Bob